Wednesday 19 November 2008

Trubble FAQ's

These were on my picks, but for accesibility, and due to the number of important questions, I thought it best to drop them on here...

FAQ'a

1. WHAT PERMISSIONS DO TRUBBLE PURCHASES ALLOW?
All purchases are no transfer. They are also copiable and modifiable to allow you to fit the prim parts as required.


2. HOW DO I SEND A GIFT?
Gift cards are available in store, or contact Tracy Rubble to purchase and make payment, tell her the name of the design and who to send it to and she will make delivery for you.

3. CAN I HAVE SOMETHING TRANSFERABLE/FULL PERMS?
No, I do not ever sell trans or full perm items.

4. CAN I BUY A TEXTURE?
I don't sell my textures.

5. DO YOU NEED A MODEL?
Usually I just model for myself, or ask friends. But sometimes I do ask in my group for models, so the best place to be is in there.

6. DO YOU WANT MALL SPACE?
Send me a notecard with details on Prims/Price and a LM and if I am looking I will drop by.

Store Policy.

None Delivery/double purchase.
Send me a notecard with the transaction(s) and I will send the outfit, or give you store credit in the case of double purchases.

Refunds
Due to all purchases being no trans, I cannot offer a refund in any circumstances as you cannot return the item to me.

Complaints/Questions
Send on a notecard to Tracy Rubble.

No comments: