Tuesday 23 September 2008

We've moved

I'll drop a new slurl here later, but Trubble now has a new location. This new spot is 1/8th of a sim (twice the size of the old one) so we have more prims. The store itself is the same size. So we're considering a nice garden outside for you all to relax in. More news later.

Glamour expo has been sneaking up, but trubble is ready and all set up.
Items going on sale at the expo are top secret, so get down there on the 27th to get yours. Many favourites, and I'm working on a couple of new things to be released at the expo and moved to the mainstore afterwards.

I'm starting a Trubble Myspace and Flickr, so keep your eyes open here for the links, and get yourself added. I'll be posting ALL of the pics there, and some cool shots of our stuff being worn out and about. Wanna get on the flickr? Wear something from Trubble, and if I spot you I will post it. If you see someone wearing Trubble clothing. Snapshot them and upload it!!!

No comments: