Monday 25 August 2008

Bloggedy Blog and Bogoff

It'll all make sense eventually haha.

No new releases today, since I have just been woken with surprise tickets to a local ancient fort for a day of dark underground corridors and jousting (not in the corridors mind, they'd have someones eyes out!!!)

So just a lil news, and maybe a new release tomorrow.

Firstly, its Hair Fair 2008 until 7th sept, and to give all you hair buyers a perfect excuse to wear it, I've put everything on bogoff (buy one get one for free). Just purchase an item, then send me a notecard with the name of your lower priced choice and I'll send it to you free of charge. What more excuse do you need to do a little retail therapy after the reported lag on the hair fair sims.

Thats exactly what Achariya Rezak of fashion blog Achariya.net decided to do. Noir was selected as her gown of choice when she reviewed her Hair Fair purchase.
Check it out here
http://www.achariya.net/2008/08/ware-below.html

Trubble also became a fashcon vendor today, so notices will now go out there too every monday with a digest of the weeks latest releases. Be sure to touch the poster in store to get their shopping tour hud. Thousands of cool stores with treasures galore are loaded into it at the touch of a button. The bus tour is super fun, it pops up a new place every 5 mins for those speed shops. You never know what you might find.

So thats it for today, I'm gonna go and get muddy, take photos and watch grown men fall off horses... YAY!
You never know, I may treat you to a photo or two. I'm even considering a flickr, so you can keep up with my sl and rl photo treats too... What do you think?

Oh and one lil thing, if you have ANY ideas for designs, please do let me know... if your idea is designed by myself you will recieve it at half price as a thankyou. Just send a notecard with clear rl pics of the item and the detailing and I'll take a look.

Tracy xx

No comments: